More than 70% of Americans have a Sleep Disorder, 90% are not diagnosed.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (or OSA) is a disease that is a significant health issue in the United States. With 90% of severe cases going undiagnosed, its estimated that 22 million Americans suffer from sleep apnea. If not treated, obstructive sleep apnea can be dangerous, even deadly.
If you wake up tired with excessive sleepiness during the day, have headaches, are moody or have trouble concentrating and have been told you snore loudly, you should get tested and treated for sleep apnea.
Advanced Dentistry for Snoring, Sleep Apnea and Breathing Disorders
Dr. Schwan is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
FREE Sleep Dentistry Evaluation
- Examination by Dr. Schwan
- Sleep Questionnaire and Review
- Review of Sleep Study if Available
- Nasal Function Study with Rhinometer
- Laryngeal Function Study with Pharyngometer
- Review of Treatment Options for Sleep Disorder
- Sleep Apnea, Snoring and/or CPAP Intolerance
- Regularly $470
Call Now: (610) 431-0700
Have Any Questions?
If your tired of feeling exhausted all of the time or if snoring if causing problems with your spouse, the first step to a good night sleep is to contact Dr. Schwan's office to get your questions answered. We'll get back to you ASAP!